- Pre-sale home & building inspections
- Pre-listing home & building inspections
- New construction monitoring inspections
- Commercial building inspections
- Stucco/Siding inspections
- Licensed termite inspections (WDO)
- Expert witness testimony
- Water analysis for bacteria, nitrates, nitrites and lead
- Mold/microbial testing
- Insurance related inspections
* The sewage disposal system, if not municipal, will be some type of septic system. An inspection of the septic system should be conducted by a licensed septic contractor. Older septic systems may prove problematic, especially if the number of people living in the home has greatly increased.
** Although Radon testing is not required by most lenders in the Florida area, Radon poses a possible health risk in many other areas of the country and should be considered for inspection. Most relocation companies and many Buyers however, will request this test.